Welcome to The Codsall Hive, an arts & crafts cafe and ceramics painting studio located in the heart of Codsall, South Staffordshire.
Please note The Hive has now moved to the 17a Church Road, this website is currently under reconstruction we apologise for any of date information.
We will try to detail everything we offer below, but in a nutshell if it’s creative then we probably already do it or will consider offering other activities if there is enough interest.
We would like to the be the creative heartbeat of Codsall, there is already a significant artistic heritage to our village and Staffordshire is not called ‘The Creative County’ for nothing!
So get your kids to put away the DS, Wii, Playstation, turn off the TV and come engage their imagination, we are confident we will find something to inspire them! What we offer at any time between 9am and 5pm:
- Creative table activities to keep little hands busy while you have a coffee
- Ceramics painting on a range of blank items, we fire it then you collect it
- Baby hand & footprints memorabilia, so you never forget how little they were
- Arty Parties for children of all ages – ask for our packages
- Weekly pre-schooler art & crafts sessions (mummy & me time)
- After School Craft & Sewing club
- Baby messy play classes
- Featured arts & craft project of the month
- Adult arts & craft evenings – tell us what crafts you enjoy
- Decopatch – come try the latest craze loved by adults & kids
- Great Illy coffee & tea, homemade cakes and healthy child-friendly snacks
Contact us to book an Arty Party, the Busy Little Bees pre-school sessions or to find out what we have on offer for adults. Alternatively pop in, enjoy a coffee and one of our table activities at your convenience.
1-3 Church Rd, Codsall WV8 1DB Tel: 01902 842 771 Or follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thehivecodsall